On 23.06.23 09:34, anant--- via Postfix-users wrote:
For a domain, we are finding in logs that, for most of the mails,
mails are getting delivered to a server of remote domain having lower
priority MX record.

smtp connection caching may lead to this behaviour.

  For some mails, the mail is getting delivered tohigher priority MX record server even though lower prioirity MX recod
is reachable (we assume).
How do I debug to prove that, at that point
of delivery, lower priority MX record server is not reachable or
unable to deliver to lower priority MX record server?

can you check it instead? running tcpdump on port 25 could show if connections are attempted.

Running tcpdump on port 53 could show if you get proper DNS records, compare them to SMTP attempts

It's now safe to throw off your computer.