Hi,
I am very new to POX and mininet and I have a small question about routing
tables
I create following topology
h1 --- s0 ----- s1 --- h2

h1 = net.addHost('h1',ip='10.1.0.1')
h2 = net.addHost('h2',ip='11.1.0.2')
So h1 and h2 are in two different subnets..
I run the mininet script with POX contoller and I am using l2_learning in
POX controller.
Then I give following commands in mininet, so i can have connectivity
between subnets

mininet> h1 route add -net default h1-eth0
mininet> h2 route add -net default h2-eth0
when I ping from h1 to h2, its sucessful

when I look at the routing table of h1

mininet> h1 route
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface
default         *               0.0.0.0         U     0      0        0
h1-eth0
10.0.0.0        *               255.0.0.0       U     0      0        0
h1-eth0

when I look at the routing table of switch s0

mininet> s0 route
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface
default         10.80.7.245     0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 eth0
10.80.4.0       *               255.255.252.0   U     1      0        0 eth0
link-local      *               255.255.0.0     U     1000   0        0 eth0
As far as I know when h1 ping to h2, S0 switch should learn about the new
network and its routing table should include information about 11.0.0.0
network..
But even after ping, there is no entry for 11.0.0.0 in S0
Am I missing something here ? Whats wrong with the routing table ?
I want to check the path of the packet and thats why I am looking at the
routing tables.. Is there any other way to check the path of the packets ?