I should have waited till I found this reply instead of rushing through my
packet-in based ugly method. :)

I am a bit confused about how the switch/interfaces are connected
internally.

If I do a `sudo ifconfig -a`. I could see some switches (those defined in
mininet.topo) and their interfaces.
By setting `innamespace=Flalse`, I do see panebrain-eth0.  But how does it
connect to the bridge(switch) defined in mininet.topo?
I'd like learn more about the underlying mechanism.

Thanks.

--

吾輩は猫である。ホームーページはhttp://introo.me。