>>>however, I don't put that host in a separate namespace, which means that
its loopback interface is in the same namespace as all the switches (and
gets used as the "control-plane" in mininet). the regular eth-pair device
gets attached to the switch ("data-plane").

Actually the loopback interface of those switches and the panebrain and the
real machine refer to the *same* thing, right?

--

吾輩は猫である。ホームーページはhttp://introo.me。