hi
i have a fat-tree topology and work with pox and mininet. i have a class in
my pox cod which i have a _handle_packetIn definition. in this
_handle_packetIn definition i forwarded input packet to switches with my
forwarding algorithm. i have two definition(def request_portstats() and def
_handle_portstatsReceived() ) and want enter these to my class so that,
when a flow come to the switches these two definitions work every 10
seconds and when i don't have a flow these two definitions don't work. how
could i do this? could you please give me advice
--
SaeedehKarami