Hi farshad
thanks for attention :) , i corrected my text and resend for you, i defined
these two functions in my pox cod and now i want to be call these two
functions when flow come to switch.

i have a fat-tree topology and work with pox and mininet. i have a class in
my pox cod which i have a _handle_packetIn function. in this
_handle_packetIn function i forwarded input packet to switches with my
forwarding algorithm. i have two  function(def request_portstats() and def
_handle_portstatsReceived() ) and want enter these to my class so that,
when a flow come to the switches these two functions work every 10
seconds and when i don't have a flow, these two functions don't work. how
could i do this? could you please give me advice

--
SaeedehKarami