Hi Folks,

This is a second ping to the mailing list, as we've heard nothing since
last week.

Can someone please take a look at these permission errors please:

rsync: send_files failed to open "/distrib/packages/RPMS/old/MD5SUMS" (in
proftpd-ftp): Permission denied (13)
rsync: send_files failed to open "/distrib/packages/SRPMS/old/MD5SUMS" (in
proftpd-ftp): Permission denied (13)
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(1146)

We're mirroring from rsync.proftpd.org::proftpd-ftp/

Thanks!

Regards,

Dan Goodes  :  Systems Programmer  :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Help support PlanetMirror - Australia's largest Internet archive
by signing up for PlanetMirror Premium : http://planetmirror.com