On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 10:36:49PM +1000, Darrin Khan wrote:
> Thought I would let you know, I am seeing the same errors.
>
> Anyone else got any further details ?

I believe I've fixed these; please let me know if you're still seeing them.
Thanks for your patience; our mirror admin has recently moved on from the
core team and I'm now taking responsibility for the mirror network.

I'm also working on revamping how we track and monitor mirrors, so if anyone
has a pending mirror request, please hold tight for a couple weeks while I
finish things. Thanks!

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o