Hi everyone--

I've recently taken responsibility for the ProFTPD mirror network. To make a
long story short, we've made some big improvements in how we track and
handle the mirror network. Please see below.

For those of you waiting on a mirror request, please accept my thanks for
your patience. All pending mirror requests, save for a couple that have come
in during the past day or two, should be completed. If you're still waiting
to hear back, please check the mirror listings at http://www.proftpd.org/ to
see if your mirror is listed. If not, please let me know!

Secondly, please check your mirror information on http://www.proftpd.org/.
If it is out-of-date, incorrect, or you no longer run a mirror, please let
me know so I can remove your listing from the network. This will save a lot
of guesswork and prevent accidental removal of your mirror as I check all of
them during the next few weeks.

Lastly, updating web site mirrors via CVS is deprecated and no longer
supported. There are some autogenerated files in the web site that are not
being committed to CVS, so your mirror will not be complete if you update
via CVS. All web site mirrors should be updated via rsync; for instructions,
please see http://www.proftpd.org/howtomirror.html.

Again, thank you for your donation of time, effort, and bandwidth. It helps
make the Project a top FTP server worldwide!

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,