Dear Theodoros,

In data lunedì 2 marzo 2015 12:28:44, Theodoros Theodoropoulos ha scritto:
> First of all, let me say that I didn't have time to thoroughly test this,
> and I might be wrong in my findings.

> It seems that at least in the master branch when one deletes ALL bibdocs
> from a record (say record:97 in the Atlantis site) and runs a search with:
> filetype:a->z
> Results are returned even for that record, when they shouldn't.
> (Results are also returned if one searches the deleted filename in the
> filename index)

> It seems that my normal bibindex task does not see that something has
> changed in the record. Even if one runs it manually (bibindex -a -i 97 -u
> admin), all indexes remain the same.
> If one forces reindexing of the
> specific record (bibindex -a -i 97 --force -u admin), ALL indexes are
> recomputed and everything works as expected, but this is not applicable to
> a production system.
> Should I use a different setting in my everyday bibindex tasklet, or is this
> a bug?

This is unfortunately a known bug with a partial solution that is not yet
ready to integrate.

Please see:
<https://github.com/inveniosoftware/invenio/issues/2448>
and the corresponding (WIP) PR:
<https://github.com/inveniosoftware/invenio/pull/2646>

A dirty workaround we have implemented in INSPIRE OPS branch is:
<https://github.com/inspirehep/invenio/commit/aab658404d5187231b1759395d0a3d0f8d2ce6df>

maybe that it can help with your case? (although it will slow down a bit
BibIndex).

Cheers,
        Sam

--