Sorry for asking a probably bump question here, but I can't figure out
how to know which event from an event ring created with pth_event_concat
triggered the wake-up of a thread. I suspect the usage of the
pth_event_extract function, but from the documentation (pth-manual) I
can't figure out it's use.

Could someone give a concrete exemple (code or so) of the way of
figuring out which is the triggering event when say I wait for a message
on a message port, a timeout and a select event and want each type of
event be processed a specific way.

For instance if I have this portion of code :

evt1 = pth_event(PTH_EVENT_TIME, pth_timeout(10,0));
evt2 = pth_event(PTH_EVENT_MSG, mp);
evt3 = pth_event(PTH_EVENT_SELECT, &rc, nfd, rdfs, wfds, efds);
evt = pth_event_concat(evt1, evt2, evt3, NULL);
pth_wait(evt);
switch (....) .....
:
:

how do I now which event was triggered ?

Thanks for your time.
Alain.

--
                      Alain Jourez
          Service  Télématique et  Communication

Université Libre de Bruxelles   Tél. +32 (0) 2 650 57 04
Boulevard du Triomphe, CP 230   Fax  +32 (0) 2 629 38 16
B-1050 Bruxelles - Belgium      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]