On Thu, Sep 07, 2000, Alain Jourez wrote:

> So sorry...
> I misread and misunderstood the docs...
> I did'nt get the semantic of pth_event_occurred() right.
> Sorry again for bothering.

Yes, pth_event_occurred() is the function you should use.  Sorry if the
documentation is misleading - I'm not a native English speaker & writer. If
someone has a suggestion where and how the documentation can be made clearer,
feel free to make suggestions.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com