Hi,
On a star with a multi input port, is it possible to directly access the instance of
which input from the multi input actually fired the star?
(For instance if a multi input is connected to 4 sources, I would like to get a 1, 2,
3 or 4 corresponding to the firing chain).
Thanks

Ian

Ian Jerram
Sensors Group                       DDI: +44 (0)118 923 8323

Thales Research Ltd.             Fax: +44 (0)118 923 8399
Worton Drive,                       Mob: +44 (0)7974 715711

Worton Grange Ind. Est.,
Reading RG2 0SB                  http://www.rrl.co.uk
UK                                           http://www.thalesgroup.com

the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may not be divulged to
any third party without the express permission of the originator.  Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Thales Research Ltd.

Following the acquisition of Racal Electronics plc by Thomson-CSF, please note
that our new name is Thales Research Ltd.  For more information regarding the
Thales Group (formerly Thomson-CSF) please see our website www.Thalesgroup.com