Jie Liu responded, but his email bounced because he sent it from an
address that is not on the ptolemy-hackers mailing list.

Jie's response was:
> It really depends on at what level of detail you want to model
> your system. My guess is that you can use CT and TM.
> There are a couple of existing demos that you may find useful:
> - SigmaDelta demo in domain/ct/demo/SigmaDelta that shows how
>    to do sampling and quantization
> - Two simple tasks demo in domain/tm/demo/SimpleTasks that shows
>    a basic way to use TM, including priority assignment and execution
>     time specification.
>

> Hope it helps,
> Jie
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Andreas) wrote:
--------

    Hi all,
    I'm thinking of leaving Matlab/Simulink in favour of Ptolemy cause
    there is problems when running parts of a model with different speeds.
    My question is which domain (SDF,PN,DE etc) I should use to
    simulate an analog signal being discretized and quantified in an ADC
    and then processed in a DSP with different two tasks running at 2900
    Hz and 1000 Hz. The faster task having higher priority. I guess this
    kind of simulation must contain processes running independently.
    Any suggestion how this should be done in Ptolemy?
    brgds
    Andreas
--------