Hi,

As a refinement for one state in my FSM model I used an SDF model with a

director(iterations set to 0, vectorization factor to 1000) and a Sample

delay actor in it. The transition to this state has "reset" parameter
set to true. While all the other actors (including the one I wrote
myself) in the model resets nicely, the Sample delay does not reset at
all, so, except for the first iteration, tokens are not delayed. Can
you, please, advise what causes the problem and how to overcome it.

Thanks,

Michail Chavkin