Hi,

I have a question:
I want the user to be able to click on a point on the graph in order to
obtain more information about it. To do so, I need the mouse click to return
the coordinates of the point.
So I tried to add to the Plot object an instance of a class that
implements the MouseListener interface. And then in the mouseClicked function,
the getX()and getY() methods of the MouseEvent are supposed to return the
coordinates of the point where the user clicked.
But these coordinates are given with respect to the window where the
plot is found, whereas I need the coordinates with respect to the Xaxis and
Yaxis of the plot (that is the coordinates assigned to the point by my
application).
So I was wondering how I can obtain these coordinates upon a mouse click.

Can anyone help me with that?

Thanx