Hi again. Thanks all for your answers to my last question. i'm trying ti rebuild
from scratch Ptolemy classic 0.7.1. I am with linux debian 3.0 (woody).I use
bash, not cshell.

I got the sources to 0.7.1,, the tar-gz archives with the global src and
"others". Then I untar the archives, in $PTOLEMY, and foollow the instructions
in the web page of Ptolemy project, doing make and make install. Then an error
happened, something related with Tycho. Perhaps I hasn't got Tcl/tk or something
about that.

Then, I do:

make everything

Now, I got an error related with xv. I suppose that I didn't finish my
installation or something doesn't work right, because when I try to start pigi
from $PTOLEMY/bin/pigi, it says that pigi.Rpc doesn't exists or is not prepared
to be executable.

I think I'm doing something wrong. Perphaps it would be easier if I get some
.deb files from ptolemy, but I don't know how to got them.

Can I receive some help? Thanks again and regards.