Hi
I am new to ptolemy (6 months).
Currently I am using PTII 3.0.2 for building(simulating) custom actors in the
DE domain, which are basically executional elements (of a reconfigurable
device).

In one particular situation I have an actor with 8 stages of execution.
During initialize I construct a Execution(Data) flow graph depending on the
selector settings in the actor.
I traverse through the graph and execute each stage in it during fire.
Now at one stage I need to create a delay of 1 clock.
The executional unit needs to sleep for a clock and proceed to the next stage.
Basically I need to forward time by a clock.
setCurrentTime (currentTime+1) might not be a good idea as it might cause
problems to the token's timestamp.
What is to be achieved is that the currentTime after this stage should be
t+1(say we started at t).
I don't know if I can use DEEventQueue in any way for this purpose.
Maybe its a wrong or a repeat question!
I have searched all group messages and couldn't find anybody with such a
requirement.
Can somebody help me out with this problem?

- kiran