Hmm... Your problem statement is still ambiguous.

If you want the delay to be a real-time delay, then you can set
the synchronizeToRealTime parameter of the DEDirector.

If what you need is the effect of a latch, then you want
to combine the TimedDelay with the Previous actor (in the
domain-specific/DE library).

It's also possible that the actor you want is Sleep
(in the real-time library).

Edward