Hello,

I'm working on an application where I need to create a folder composed of
some number of actor subfolders. The subfolders are created dynamically, by
executing a specific actor. (The actor wraps external operations as Ptolemy
II actors and places them in folders in the hierarchy.)
Since the number of subfolders are not specified in advance and the number
of subfolder files can be very big, I don't want to create a file for each
folder and link them using the "<input source=...>" moml facility.

To solve this, I was wondering if there is a way to create subfolders
without having to give references to input sources. So instead of saying
"<input source="ptolemy/actor/lib/...>" under the entity, can I have other
entities defining subfolders (in just one file)?

Has anyone had this problem before? Or do you have any suggestions on how it
would be done if it is possible to do it? I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Ilkay