From: John Doe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Help needed regarding execution under SDF model
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 18:07:31 +0200

Hello, I need some help to be able to simulate a new langage in ptolemy.

I have a graph with several hierchical tasks (HT) : HT1 --- HT2 --- HT3
- ---

I need to execute HT1 N1 times before producing one result, this result is
consumed by HT2. I don't need to execute HT1 anymore.

After i need to execute HT2 N2 times before producing one result this
result is consumed by HT3. And i don't need to execute HT2 anymore.

and so on ...

N1 is different from N2, N2 from N3 ...

Is there a way to do it properly using an SDF director or any other
directors ?

Thanking you in advance

Philippe

------- End of Forwarded Message