Dear Hackers,

I wanted to try a simple fsm model model.  After you put down your states
and you want to add a refinement where do you put the xml file for the
refinement so that it gets found ?  As an example in the example in quick
start fsm example there are two states clean and noisy that you can look
inside.  Were is noisy.xml ?  When I am trying to do my own state machine
where does the refinement graph go in terms of directory structure and
whatever else needs to be done so that I can look inside and run it.  I
tried putting it in the same directory where the modal file is written but
it does not get found.

Thanks,

Tim