Marko Helenius wrote:

> Some time ago I got an assignment to create toolchain for Scratchbox
> with fairly new GNU tool versions. Scratchbox itself doesn't have
> support for those, at least not yet, so I decided to create the
> toolchain with PTXdist.
>
> I got the toolchain built up nicely, integration to Scratchbox as Alien
> Toolchain took a bit more of my time..
>
> It's all nice and dandy now, except that little Cross Compile Badness
> check. Scratchbox is entire chrooted environment, with cross build
> libraries in /usr/include (which the CCB Check is preventing).
>
> The CCB is not that well documented, I only found one reference in
> Pengutronix site (FAQ).

> Can I disable it somehow nicely, or is it meant to prevent me using
> PTXdist Toolchains with Scratchbox? :)

sure, but there isn't a runtime swtich. remove the
"gcc-4.1.1_gcc_c_incpath-no-host-includes.diff" from the gcc series files.

got into the patches subdir of the toolchain and use this sed one-liner:

sed -e "s/\(.*incpath-no-host-includes.diff\)/#\1 scratchbox/" `find .
-name "series" \! -path "*/.svn/*"`

Then rebuild the toolchain.

Marc

--
  Marc Kleine-Budde              Phone: +49-231-2826-924
  Vertretung West/Dortmund     http://www.pengutronix.de