Hi,

Some time ago I got an assignment to create toolchain for Scratchbox
with fairly new GNU tool versions. Scratchbox itself doesn't have
support for those, at least not yet, so I decided to create the
toolchain with PTXdist.

I got the toolchain built up nicely, integration to Scratchbox as Alien
Toolchain took a bit more of my time..

It's all nice and dandy now, except that little Cross Compile Badness
check. Scratchbox is entire chrooted environment, with cross build
libraries in /usr/include (which the CCB Check is preventing).

The CCB is not that well documented, I only found one reference in
Pengutronix site (FAQ).

Can I disable it somehow nicely, or is it meant to prevent me using
PTXdist Toolchains with Scratchbox? :)

Regards,

Marko Helenius