Hi Sven,

Stutz Sven wrote:
> I am now back and have a few questions again.
> As I said before I try to understand the complete build process. And so
> I am playing with this nice evalboard AT91SAM9263-ek (Rev. B).
>
> I was really successful building all parts (at91Bootstrap, Barebox,
> Linuximage) and when I upload all files via SAM-BA and I restart the
> device I get the prompt of barebox.
>
> But nothing more :-(
> Everything is fine I can also switch on and off the on board leds but I
> cannot load/ start the kernel.
>
> The addresses I use are:
>          0x     0000 - 0x1 FFFF at91Bootstrap
>          0x  2 0000 -  0x5 FFFF Barebox
>          0x  6 0000 -  0x7 FFFF Bareboxenv
>          0x  8 0000 -  47 FFFF kernel
>          0x48 0000 -7c7 FFFF rootfs
>      and rest is data ...
> [...]

I fear here is the wrong audience for such kind of question.
You should ask this question on the Barebox mailing list instead.

Regards,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Beisert             |
Linux Solutions for Science and Industry      | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |