Hello Thomas,

thanks a lot.
Thats so embarrassing to me. I am so sorry that I have done this failure without thinking before.
Thanks a lot for your help. :-)

best regards
Sven

Am 01.08.2012 11:24, schrieb Thomas Petazzoni:
Hello,

Le Wed, 01 Aug 2012 11:15:57 +0200,
Stutz Sven <stutzs...@web.de> a écrit :

jffs2: Erase at 0x03400000 failed immediately: -EROFS. Is the sector
locked?
JFFS2 doesn't like to have a r/o MTD partition below it.

mtdparts=atmel_nand:128k(at91bootstrap),256k(barebox),128k(bareboxenv),4M(kernel)ro,64M(rootfs)ro,-(data)
So here, change 64M(rootfs)ro to 64M(rootfs), and if you want your
root filesystem to be read only, pass the "ro" kernel argument
separately. So the filesystem will be read-only (applications will not
be allowed to write to it), but the filesystem itself is allowed to
make writes to the underlying MTD device, which is needed for
wear-leveling, bad block replacement, etc.

Best regards,

Thomas