On 6/11/13 12:05 PM, Martynas Jusevic(ius wrote:

I disagree completely that RDF is not Web-native. Read-write RDF Linked Data is the way the Web was supposed to be, in my opinion.

Solutions are the only way to demonstrate that RDF based Linked Data is native to the Web. The same approach applies to the fact that the Web was always designed to be Read-Write medium.

We will make little progress without demonstrable solutions, let's keep cranking out those solutions :-)

Imagine Linked Data without DBpedia and the Linked Open Data cloud, all of Linked Data's potential would be locked in theory-laden permathreads etc..

Kingsley

Martynas