We are delaying the release of the next ComSwiki. The major reason for
this is that Comanche 6.2 is not as stable as Comanche 5.0, the last
version done at GaTech by Bolot Kerimbaev. Bolot is no longer around, so
we were trying to switch to the latest version of Comanche, maintained by
Stephen Pair. Unfortunately, it is not meeting our needs.

I moved one of our high-volume GaTech servers to the new Comanche. It
crashed repeatedly. I fixed several Comanche bugs, something I'm not
proficient at doing. It is slightly more stable now, but still crashes
about every 4 days. I'm downgrading our server on Friday. The
unreliability is not acceptable.

I'm not sure what is going to happen now. I'm not an expert on Comanche
and can't fix the problems. Yet, I'm not going to release an unstable
version of ComSwiki. We're at an impass.

Peace and Luck!

Je77

--
Jochen "Je77" Rick                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PhD Student                                           http://www.je77.com/