Any progress with the bug killing? I, for one, would really, really, REALLY like to try a new version of Swiki. I was disappointed when it didn't make PC Magazines list of wikis as I think that it is one of the easiest I have run across. I don't know of anything else I can download and be using in five minutes. How about whetting our appetites with the new features?

Derrel

At 03:32 AM 9/2/2004, Jochen F. Rick wrote:

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 11:28:07AM -0400, Stephen Pair wrote:
> If you could offer more details (test cases would be ideal) then perhaps
> the issues could be resolved rather easily.  I know of a number of
> servers running quite happily on 6.2 without the stability issues you're
> mentioning.  The old Comanche had a lot of Swiki specific stuff in it
> that was removed in the newer versions, perhaps that's making the
> upgrade a bit troublesome.

Thanks Stephen,

Je77

--
Jochen "Je77" Rick                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PhD Student                                           http://www.je77.com/