It seems like you need a different Squeak VM for Debian. The person to
contact is Lex Spoon who occasionally checks this list, but is also
really busy. Check out

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3616

Peace and Luck!

Je77

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 10:09:00AM -0700, John Schofield wrote:
> I'm attempting to install Swiki on Debian Woody.  (Clean OS install
> with all updates.)
>
> I untar the files and then "./squeak squeak.image" and get the
> following result:
>
> "./squeak: error while loading shared libraries: libXext.so.6: cannot
> open shared object file:No such file or directory."
>
> Any suggestions?  I've looked through the archives; haven't found
> anything, and Google came up dry for me too.  (Though perhaps I missed
> something.)
>
> Thanks very much!

Jochen "Je77" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105