Hi Kevin, Andrew,

I have had trouble on Solaris where the "Security" or
"Settings" pages just stop working. It is weird. It
seems to happen after ~7 or so Swikis have been
created, but I don't think it is all that repeatable.

This is actually kind of crippling if you have the
Swiki admin password but you don't have rights to tweak
the XML on the file system.

I doubt this is much help. Over the years, I have
reported this bug on this list a few times. It might be
peculiar to Solaris.

Also on Solaris: rendering a Swiki is broken, at least
on my system. It just silently fails.

Maybe the "take-away" is to try to do some testing on
Solaris as you work on your improvements...if you can
find a Solaris box these days!

Good Luck,
Mark