At 11:38 AM 9/17/2005 +0300, MrWorm wrote:
One thing missing or that I could not find was how to make a virtual path. My HTML resides in X:\SharedData\ but my Swiki is on Y:\SharedApplications\Swiki\ I would like the HTML server to read Shared Data from X:\ instead of Y:\. This function is called Virtual Path on my R.I.P. web-server.

I assume you are running Windows XP, 2000 or server 2003 and that you have an NTFS file system. In that case, you can create a junction point (kind of like the symbolic links in *nix). See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTFS_junction_point. You can download a free utility to help you from http://www.rekenwonder.com/linkmagic.htm. Microsoft's instructions are http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q205524. Since this is in your OS and not web server, it might not suit your needs but you will be able to access the information from either direction.

Derrel