Apologies in advance for the newbitude of this question, but:

How do I create an ani swiki on my own server?

I set up a swiki exactly like my personal swiki, only inheriting from
ani instead of refs. Same exact settings, including the
usernames:passwords on the admin/security forms.

I get an ani swiki that I can't sign in to. Its /account page won't let
me sign in using the name:password from its security page ("That
combination of AniAniWeb ID and Password is not valid"). Neither will it
let me sign up for a new account ("unable to send confirmation
information").

I've Googled extensively but can't find *anything* related to *setting
up* an ani swiki. Any advice welcome.

Thanks,
/James Frew