Hi James,

The users you create in the admin panel really don't have anything to do with Aniwebs. First, you have to create an account on the sign-in page, then it will email you the account password and username. You then go to the users section of the admin panel to make the user an owner if that person will have full privileges in the site. (The owner can change the looks and assign access to other users).

That means your email has to be set up on your local machine and how you do that depends on your OS. If you are running inside a firewall and you already have an SMTP server you can connect to, just enter that name in the admin panel. Users are tracked by Email, not username.

You can also find the password by opening in the appropriate XML file (probably 1.xml) in /swiki/default/users. Once you log in, you can change the password.

Derrel