> Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 13:29:47 -0400
> From: "Jochen F. Rick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [Pws] ani sitemap bug?
>
> Edit the child page to change its parent page. When you edit the child
> page, you will see a drop-down box labelled "Parent of this Page".

Nope. When I edit an ani page, I see:
- a "Title:" text box
- a content textarea
- a "Menu" textarea
- an "include menu content from parent" checkbox
-- (clearing/setting this doesn't affect the sitemap)
- a "save" button

That's it.

This is for an empty page (content and Menu textareas empty), that
appears to be 3 :'s deep in the siteMap.

I am logged in as the original creator of the page, which is also the
administrator of the ani.

I'm running Comanche 7.02 / Swiki 1.5 on Mac OS X 10.4.7, if that makes
a difference.

Thanks for the help (or debugging, if it comes to that),
/James Frew