It seems that you are probably not the "owner of the site"
1. Go to http://mysite/admin/users
2. Click on your user name
3. Change the Home... field to be the site.
4. Check the site also under "Owner of..."
5. Hit the "update ownership" button

Try it again and see if that helps.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

On Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 05:48:44PM +0100, James Frew wrote:
> > Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 13:29:47 -0400
> > From: "Jochen F. Rick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: Re: [Pws] ani sitemap bug?
> >
> > Edit the child page to change its parent page. When you edit the child
> > page, you will see a drop-down box labelled "Parent of this Page".
>
> Nope. When I edit an ani page, I see:
> - a "Title:" text box
> - a content textarea
> - a "Menu" textarea
> - an "include menu content from parent" checkbox
> -- (clearing/setting this doesn't affect the sitemap)
> - a "save" button
>
> That's it.
>
> This is for an empty page (content and Menu textareas empty), that
> appears to be 3 :'s deep in the siteMap.
>
> I am logged in as the original creator of the page, which is also the
> administrator of the ani.
>
> I'm running Comanche 7.02 / Swiki 1.5 on Mac OS X 10.4.7, if that makes
> a difference.
>
> Thanks for the help (or debugging, if it comes to that),
> /James Frew

Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105