I am new to Swiki. I have a Swiki running on a Red Hat Linux server running
Apache.  I have a Mailman list service running on the same machine. This
service runs on port 80 at mailman.myserver.com, while the Swiki is running on
port 8080.

I was wondering about doing some kind of URL rewriting for a virtual host on
the server so that I could use the URL of something like swiki.myserver.com. It
would rewrite the URL from port 80 to port 8080. Then I realized that the Swiki
runs under Comanche. Does that mean that it doesn't interact with Apache at all?

If anyone has any ideas, I would most appreciate it.

Christopher Adams