Thank you for the information. That's kind of what I had in mind, but my first
attempt failed. I think it had something to do with my ReWrite Rule. I also
didn't specify a proxy address. It looks something like this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        ServerName swiki.myserver.com
        RewriteEngine On