Hi!
I install comanche 7.0.2 on Win Server 2003 Standard Edition.
I was trying to configure the webserver as a service to start automatically when I restart the system.
So I saved the image started and then I close all and entered a command line like

c:\Program Files\ComSwiki\squeak  -service: "Swiki" "c:\Program Files\ComSwiki\squeak.image"

And  in the squeak.ini file, I add the line
         ImageFile="squeak.image"

All ok, but the service is stop and when I try to start it I get the following error:

Could not start the Swiki service on Local Computer
Error 193: 0xc1

What can I do?
Regards!!

Naty