You should just be able to move the swiki directories (found in
ComSwiki/swiki/) from one site to the other (don't move the default and
refs directories). Restart the server and you'll be good to go. The only
difference between the Windows and the Linux version is the VM.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 08:25:14AM -0700, Christopher Adams wrote:
> I have a Swiki running on Red Hat Linux. I have another Swiki running under
> Windows 2000 Server. Is there a way to move the Swiki files from the Windows
> server to the Linux server and retain all functionality?
>

> Christopher Adams
> Library Systems Analyst
> Oregon State Library
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 503-378-5031
> 503-932-1004 (general support)

Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105