I am trying to secure a Swiki. I selected Allow All as the default privilege.
Then I selected Allow All at the bottom and specified a range of IP addresses
(like this my.specific.domain.here/255.255.255.0) and saved the settings. The
result is that anyone can get in from anywhere.

So, I selected Deny All as the default and left the Allow All with the IP
settings as above. The result is that nobody can get in from anywhere.

Can someone enlighten me as to how to Allow All users from the specified IP
range to be the only machines allowed access?

Christopher Adams
Library Systems Analyst
Oregon State Library
[EMAIL PROTECTED]