Hmm. That should work. This is how I would do it at Georgia Tech:

Default Permission: Deny All

In the "Allow All" box:

130.207.0.0/255.255.0.0
199.77.0.0/255.255.0.0

Can you be more specific about what you are doing. Go ahead and send the
IP addresses.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 12:16:21PM -0700, Christopher Adams wrote:

> I am trying to secure a Swiki. I selected Allow All as the default privilege.
> Then I selected Allow All at the bottom and specified a range of IP addresses
> (like this my.specific.domain.here/255.255.255.0) and saved the settings. The
> result is that anyo
ne can get in from anywhere.

> So, I selected Deny All as the default and left the Allow All with the IP
> settings as above. The result is that nobody can get in from anywhere.
>
> Can someone enlighten me as to how to Allow All users from the specified IP
> range to be the only machines allowed access?
>

> Christopher Adams
> Library Systems Analyst
> Oregon State Library
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 503-378-5031
> 503-932-1004 (general support)

Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105