Dear Professor Mark,

I think this short article can help "Cross site scripting (XSS)
attacks are often seen as a powerless hack. While this is true in
some cases, for the most part the impact of an XSS vulnerability is
left up to the imagination and talent of the attacker..." <http://
www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=603037>.
I am not a security expert, but I think this can happen in the swiki
home and in any page with edit permission or  "add to the page" button.
My best,

Antonio Barros
Brazil