Hi Raymond,

I'm cc-ing the PWS list, where there are people who know these things better
than me.

1. The only way I know to remove pages is to delete the .xml and .old files for
a given page, then restart the server.

2.  I believe that the "Links to this Page" is  a feature of the scheme that
you're using (see http://wiki.squeak.org/swiki/26).  Pick a different scheme,
and they should go away.

Can someone correct me if these are wrong?

Mark