Hello!

Surprisingly I have still subscribed to this list, even I stopped using
Swiki for about 1 1/4 years :-)

If someone is interested in a conversion from Swiki to Dokuwiki, I put my
converter on my website [1]. Be sure to use it as a starting point and not
as a final solution when converting your stuff!

    [1] http://www.0x1b.ch/misc/hacks/swiki2dw/

Am 08.09.08 16:58 schrieb "Mark Guzdial" unter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> 1. The only way I know to remove pages is to delete the .xml and .old files
> for a given page, then restart the server.

Don't do this. As the sever uses the numbers in sequential order, you
"loose" all pages with higher numbers. When you really need to delete a
page, clean out all text in the Wiki formlar and delete afterwards the .old
file. Restart the server to make sure the history is also cleaned out in
memory.

Beat

--
     \|/                           Beat Rubischon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   ( 0^0 )                             http://www.0x1b.ch/~beat/