The admin password has nothing to do with the Aniwebs. Go to the
Users tab and see who is there--make one of those the owner.   Try
creating an account on the sign in page and have it mail you your
password. If you don't have email enabled (that will make it tough!)
go to the Swiki installation and find the users folder in default
(dig through the directories). Users are just 1, 2, 3, ... etc. Open
the file--you'll see the password in plain text. Try that.

Also, create another Aniweb and try that. Make sure it inherits from
Ani and not Refs. Also create a CoWeb using Refs and see if that works.

Derrel