I've been using a swiki now for nearly 10 years. It is a great system for quick
intro to hypertext context for teaching my college art courses. I've tried
other systems, but none offer the design flexibility (html functions) and the
ease of use.

I am currently running Squeak 3.6.1Beta5, which seems to be the latest version
I could find packaged for wiki use. Http://wiki.squeak.org/swiki/16.

I also found download for Squeak VM version 4.2, but not with the swiki
package.

I basically would like to upgrade to prevent occasional errors I get and to
possibly implement the aniani function. While I'm at it I want to use the
latest versions. Are there other newer packages out there? Can I reconfigure
the parts (image, swiki files) with the 4.2 version of Squeak VM? Is there
something problematic about using Aniani? I recall possible security issues.

Paul Wittenbraker
Grand Valley State University