Hello Holger,

- Do you have experience in some form of automated testing? Have you
  played with nose, unittest?  Played with pytest itself?
> Regularly I use unittest and basic applications of pytest. So far, I
never have used nose.

- are you familiar with mercurial or git?  Bitbucket.org?
> No, I only used subversion.

- Are you familiar with Python2 versus Python3 differences?
> No, I have only used Python 2.

- have written docutils/RestructuredText?
> Yes, I used RestructuredText and create some documentation with Sphinx.

- ever written a parser for configuration files?
> Yes.

- written a distributed application?
> No.

Great, so I will try to solve an issue from the bitbucket list.
Can you recommend me one or should I just choose by myself?