gl_interop :
is the expected behavior : opens a window which contains nothing (
random garbage ), which then crashes on attempts to resize ?

has anyone gotten closer to a functioning GL example ( e.g. preparing
a vertex buffer in CUDA and then using it to render, say, a mesh, for
accelerated computation of some simple physical simulation ? )