From: pycuda-boun...@tiker.net [pycuda-boun...@tiker.net] On Behalf Of Andreas
Klöckner [li...@informa.tiker.net]
Sent: Monday, 29 March 2010 3:26 AM
To: pycuda@tiker.net
Subject: [PyCUDA] [ANN] 0.94rc -- please test

Hi all,

PyCUDA's present release version (0.93) is starting to show its age, and
so I've just rolled a release candidate for 0.94, after tying up a few
loose ends--such as complete CUDA 3.0 support.

Please help make sure 0.94 is solid. Go to
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pycuda/0.94rc
to download the package, see if it works for you, and report back.

The change log for 0.94 is here:
http://documen.tician.de/pycuda/misc.html#version-0-94
but the big-ticket things in this release are:
- Support for CUDA 3.0
- Sparse matrices
- Complex numbers

Let's make this another another rockin' release!

Thanks very much for your help,
Andreas

The information in this e-mail may be confidential and subject to legal
professional privilege and/or copyright. National ICT Australia Limited accepts
no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments.